Concave Radius Disc-Type Milling Heads
ISCAR is expanding the MULTI-MASTER interchangeable milling heads line with concave radius disc-type milling heads.
- Radius profile on both sides
- Available in 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 mm corner radii
- 6 teeth with T10 threaded connection
- Ground, positively inclined rake face
- Made from IC528, a versatile PVD coated carbide grade
Corner rounding (straight or profiles) and chamfering (less burrs than 45° straight chamfering)
on either upper or bottom corners.
Due to the 6 flute design, the new milling heads can run at very high table feeds and therefore
provide higher productivity.
MM GRIT 28P-DR
Interchangeable 6 Flute Solid Carbide, Double-Sided Corner Rounding Milling Heads
• Do not apply lubricant to the threaded connection.
(1) Number of flutes
Parameter designations are according to ISO13399 standard.
* (Optional, should be ordered separately)