SEM…C Shell End Mill Holders with Internal Coolant Holes
Due to a growing demand from various industries, ISCAR has added a new family of shell mill holders with coolant holes for face milling cutters.
The new shell mill holders enable coolant flow to reach to each insert directly, efficiently cooling the
cutting zone. This is a much more efficient method than external coolant flow. It extends tool life
and improves performance in various milling applications.
4 coolant outlets located on
the spigot, 90˚ from each other
New heavy duty driving keys for higher torque4 coolant outlets at 90° from each other on the spigot diameter
- Prolonged insert life (especially when milling titanium and aluminum)
- Symmetrical design – may be used at high RPM
- New heavy duty driving keys for higher torque transfer
- Dramatically improved chip evacuation
- Improved surface finish
In addition to the symmetrical design, the holders are also dynamically balanced:
- HSK A 63, 100, G2.5 / 20,000 RPM
The new holders are designated with a ‘C’ suffix.
For example: HSK A 63 SEM 1.0X4.00 C
Shell Mill Holders with Coolant Holes and
DIN69893 form A HSK Tapered Shanks